Important OS compatibility update.
Nutrition Journal is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap!
Track your macronutrient, vitamin, and mineral intake from Vitamin A to Zn with Nutrition Journal, the only diet app that lets you track over 30 nutrients for nearly 100,000 foods.
Our database contains DETAILED nutrition data on nearly 100,000 commonly eaten foods, including restaurant foods and supermarket brands.
Most calorie and nutrition trackers only track a handful of nutrients, with no vitamin and minerals. Nutrition Journal tracks over 30 nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and macronutrients.
With a few taps, you can generate a daily eating log of all your meals, then get a comprehensive analysis of your nutrition.
We've included RDA and Adequate Intake values for each vitamin and mineral, so you can see and chart how what you've logged compares to the U.S. recommendation.
In addition, we've included a calorie counter feature. Creating your profile calculates your estimated caloric needs. Set a weight change goal and it will update your calorie goal.
FULL FEATURE LIST:
- DETAILED nutrition data on nearly 100,000 commonly eaten foods.
- Easy-to-use daily food log.
- Enter foods for today, or any previous or future day.
- Add, edit, or remove logged foods.
- Macronutrient breakdown (40:30:30) pie chart.
- Graphs consumption of over 30 nutrients.
- Compares your consumption with Institute of Medicine's Dietary Reference Intake (RDA and AI) values for every vitamin and mineral.
- Calorie goals based on caloric needs estimate and weight change goals.
- View a progress bar of calorie consumption each day.
- Search foods.
- Browse by category.
- Recently viewed.
- Save favorite foods.
- Add custom foods.
- Works with both U.S. and metric units.
- Works offline (no internet required).
- No accounts or sign up required.
- Export logs to email.
FULL NUTRIENT LIST
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Monounsaturated Fat
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
Thank you for choosing Nutrition Journal!
- January 25, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- November 20, 2013 New version 2.1.0
- December 10, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- April 03, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- September 14, 2014 New version 2.2.0