- Bug fix
CycleComputer is an iPhone app designed to track speed, distance and route in real time when cycling. It has three unique ride information displays, supports the Wahoo key ANT+/BTLE sensors and can manage rides history.
- Three different displays to choose from : digital, analog and map, each with large readings that let you capture all the information with just a glance. Each of the three displays works in both portrait and landscape modes.
- Easy to use, number of screens kept to a minimum.
- "Automode" that automatically stops the timer when you stop moving.
- Support for both metric(km) and imperial(mi) readings.
- Save, browse and review rides.
- Support for GPS, Wahoo Key/ANT+ and BTLE speed/cadence sensors.
- Calculate total ascent and calories for each ride
- Background operation
- Sharing ride details by email, on Facebook/Twitter
- Ride export by email or to other apps (GPX file)
- Ride import from other apps (GPX file)
Looks like an actual cyclocomputer. Uses very large fonts to let you capture all the information with just a glance. Uses very little power, good for cyclists who go for long rides.
Looks like a car speedometer.
Displays the speed, time and distance, tracks your ride on a map(Apple standard, hybrid, satellite or Google map) with optional distance markers.
- We cannot answer comments in reviews, use the contact button and we will be glad to help if we can
- The background operation option must be enabled for the app to keep running in the background
Warning : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- August 17, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- September 16, 2013 New version 2.4.4
- August 24, 2013 New version 2.4.2
- August 20, 2013 New version 2.4.1
- August 14, 2013 New version 2.4.0
- July 03, 2013 New version 2.3.2
- June 23, 2013 New version 2.3.1
- June 15, 2013 New version 2.3.0
- March 10, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- February 27, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 13, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- November 04, 2012 New version 2.1.2
- October 09, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- February 11, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- January 15, 2012 New version 2.0