The long fabled Timecode v2 is finally here!!! We have rebuilt this little baby several times and have finally settled on a beautiful display agnostic design. Honestly no one knew a timecode calculator could be so glorious to set your eyes upon but at Panoptik we have OCD and couldn’t release it until every little detail was perfect.
Timecode is the most attractive Timecode calculator on the market (if we do say so ourselves). It is the only professional choice for performing fast, ultra-precise timecode calculations and film unit conversions. Using Timecode, you can calculate and convert any timecode into any other timecode or unit at the touch of a button. Timecode displays four user-definable units at once, allowing you to view conversions on any frame rate like 29.97 fps, 25 fps, rolls of film and frame results at the same time.
Do you need to know more? OK, OK not only can you do all those fancy frame and film rate calculations but it also gathers them together in an elegant little log that can be forwarded on to anyone who needs to know. Packed under the hood of it’s deceptively simple interface is one of the most robust timecode math engines on the planet, designed by a team of filmmakers, editors, designers, technicians and developers. Thanks to Timecode’s peerless combination of precision software engineering and clear, contemporary design, complicated timecode calculations are more simple than they have ever been.
Honestly, you need this in your life.
- Over 10 different preset formats
- Over 10 preset frame rates and units
- Unique, elegant user interface makes calculating timecode and footage a pleasure
- Mix any units you desire. From feet to frames to HD to PAL to NTSC to IMAX and beyond!
- Simply double-tap on the display to reveal format and framerate options
- View your previous calculations in the comprehensive log
Timecode works with any iPhone or iPod touch running iOS version 8.0 or later
- August 11, 2011 New version 1.1
- February 15, 2012 New version 1.2
- April 09, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- April 22, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- September 08, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- November 27, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> FREE!
- November 28, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $6.99
- January 21, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- January 28, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- March 01, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
- March 29, 2013 Price increase: $5.99 -> $6.99
- April 06, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- April 12, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- September 12, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- September 18, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- February 14, 2016 New version 2.0