What's New- Improved log email / copy layout
- Fixed minor log display issue
App DescriptionIF YOU WANT TO SEE A VIDEO WALK-THROUGH OF OUR APP PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://www.panoptik.tv/
Timecode by Panoptik is the professional choice for performing fast, ultra-precise timecode calculations and film unit conversions. Using Timecode, you can calculate and convert any timecode into any other timecode or unit at the touch of a button. Timecode displays four user-definable units at once, allowing you to view 24 fps, 25 fps, rolls of film and frame results at the same time.
Calculating timecodes used to be a chore but no longer, thanks to Timecode’s peerless combination of precision software engineering and clear, contemporary design. Its unique interface and fluid animations will impress you with every single calculation. And don't let Timecode fool you into thinking it's just a toy - packed under the hood of this deceptively simple interface is one of the most robust timecode math engines on the planet, designed by a team of filmmakers, editors, designers, technicians and developers.
- Over 10 different preset formats
- Over 11 preset frame rates and units
- Unique, elegant user interface makes calculating timecode and footage a pleasure
- Mix any units you desire. From feet to frames to HD to PAL to NTSC to IMAX and beyond!
- Simply double-tap on the display to reveal format and framerate options
- View your previous calculations in the comprehensive log
Timecode works with any iPhone or iPod touch running iOS version 3.1.3 or later
April 06, 2013 Price Decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
March 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
January 21, 2013 Price Decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
December 15, 2010 Initial Release