Updated to support iOS 5 and improve stability on older versions.
HEY YOU GUYYYYYS! Let’s see your mad, mad word skills! Look out for wordballs and catch them if you can… as you groove to 9 game-enhanced music videos starring Ne-Yo, Jimmy Fallon, Lin-Manuel Miranda, and your favorite characters from The Electric Company.
* Play through 9 arcade-style game levels, each with two modes of play: Video Mode and Arcade Mode.
* Rack up points for every word and challenge friends to match your high score.
* Includes 10 different types of wordballs, such as Silent E, Transformer H, and Hard and Soft C. Make over 300 different words!
* Features characters and guest celebrities from the popular TV series on PBS KIDS GO!
“Wordball” aims to help players 5 & up increase their ability to manipulate sounds in spoken words and then map those words to print. Discover the wonders of the silent E, the hard and soft sounds of C (as in “cat” and “ace”), the transforming powers of the letter H (the sounds ch, sh, th), and much more!
This app requires iOS 4 or above and runs on iPhone and iPod touch.
ABOUT THE ELECTRIC COMPANY
The Electric Company is a group of friends from a New York neighborhood bound by a love for language and sworn to do the right thing. Each member of The Electric Company has a special ability to produce, control, manipulate, and play with words and letters. The TV series airs on PBS KIDS GO! and is produced by Sesame Workshop. Find the website at http://pbskids.org/electriccompany.
- January 12, 2012 New version 1.1