148Apps Review SummaryRead Our Full Review >>
Zoo Train includes a nice selection of train themed activities for kids that also contain educational components.
What's NewImproved train animation in the Train Builder game.
App DescriptionA bundle of 5 games + sticker rewards for kids ages 2-5 featuring animals and trains!
* NO in-app purchases: buy once, play on both iPhone and iPad
* Countless praise from parents and reviewers alike, including the Parents' Choice Awards!
- 5 games teach alphabet & letters, word construction, musical scale & note recognition, matching patterns, recognizing shapes and hand-eye coordination
- A reward-based sticker activity to keep kids motivated as they learn
- A variety of colorful & playful animals & trains
- Fun music & sound effects throughout the games
- Friendly vocal reinforcement of words & letters
- Positive encouragement after correct answers & completed puzzles
- Easy & intuitive interface that doesn’t require instruction
***INCLUDED GAMES & ACTIVITIES***
1. Train Builder: Choose your engine, cargo and caboose, then select the background and watch your custom animation
2. Word Builder: Match the letters to create a word. You’re rewarded with a whistle toot and vocal reinforcement of the word you just created
3. Track Tycoon: Drag the missing train track pieces to finish the track, then watch as the train rides along the completed path
4. Picture Puzzles: drag the pieces to complete the image, then hear the picture identified and watch your train move closer towards the station
5. Whistle Music: Play a song on the full-octave train whistles as a freeplay activity, OR listen, watch and play along to any of the included songs
6. Stickers: Stick a prize on your suitcase as you earn your rewards – see how many you can collect!
NO SOUND? Please check your audio settings! More info is here:
We have no way to contact you via a review - if you have any issues, questions or feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
***JOIN THE FUN!***
Become a fan on Facebook:
***PRIVACY AND SAFETY***
We are proud of our stance on privacy and treat your child's privacy very seriously. This app:
- does not collect, access or transmit any personal information
- does not contain any ads
- does not contain any in-app purchases
- does not contain any social media integration
- DOES contain links out to this website and to the iTunes store, but does so only from a localized parent area; this feature is not integrated within the game play.
February 15, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
December 14, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 22, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
December 15, 2010 Initial Release