- Reduced the size of the installed app
- Fixed issue where player's selected continent doesn't display correctly.
Stack the Countries™ Lite makes learning about the world fun! Watch the countries actually come to life in this colorful and dynamic game!
As you learn country capitals, landmarks, geographic locations and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated countries anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of countries that reaches the checkered line to win each level.
You earn a random country for every successfully completed level. Your countries appear on your own personalized maps of the continents.
CONTROL YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE: You can choose to focus on just one specific continent or play the whole world. You can also select which types of questions are asked.
HAVE FUN LEARNING ALL ABOUT THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD:
▸ Major Cities
▸ Border Countries
▸ Country Shapes
▸ More than 1000 unique questions
▸ Works on both iPhone and iPad - a universal app
▸ Create up to six player profiles
▸ Choose any of the friendly-looking countries as your avatar
▸ High resolution pictures of famous world landmarks
▸ All games are powered by a realistic physics engine
▸ Fun sound effects and music
▸ iPhone 4 Retina Display support
Stack the Countries™ Lite is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play. Try it now and enjoy three games for the price of one!
Stack the Countries™ Lite:
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the iTunes App Store.
- July 09, 2014 New version 2.5
- May 27, 2014 New version 2.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.0
- November 14, 2012 New version 1.9
- June 02, 2012 New version 1.8
- March 17, 2012 New version 1.7
- February 02, 2012 New version 1.6
- October 15, 2011 New version 1.5
- July 28, 2011 New version 1.4