148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: USEFUL :: Read Our Full Review >>
Juggling debts is made simpler with Debt Free
What's New1. Added mortgage related overhead options.(Taxes,Insurance,PMI).
2. Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
‚ÄĽ Please checkout our new app ‚ÄĽ
‚ěú "Easy Expenses Tracker"
App Description‚ÄĽ ON SALE 50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ‚ÄĽ
‚ĚĖ FEATURED BY APPLE in "WHAT'S HOT"‚ĚĖ
‚ĚĖ FEATURED in WIRED magazine- App Guide 2012‚ĚĖ
‚ĚĖ Demo ‚ĚĖ
‚óŹ A lite version is available under free category with 2 debts limitation, give it a try.
Eliminate your Debt using Debt Snowball method. This App helps you to organize,monitor and payoff your Debts using Debt Snowball plan.Debt Snowball method is the most popular effective and efficient method taught and recommended by many financial professionals and wealth experts for debt management.
This App has simple down to earth user friendly UI, where you input the basic information of your debts and you can then analyze and model debt repayments and see exactly when you will be debt free.
Debt Snowball method is debt reduction strategy where you pay minimum payments on all other debts and focus on one thing at a time. Once one debt is paid off you put the previous payment towards paying your next debt and over the time you have compounding payments which help you get out of debt quickly.
For the first time, you will be amazed to know how long it will take to pay off your debt, and how much time and money you can save by paying in an optimal manner and achieving your Financial Freedom. So get STARTED!
‚ĚĖ ‚ĚĖ ‚ĚĖ ‚ĚĖ
‚ĚĖ Bonus: This app also includes 3 Built in calculators to help you decide on monthly payments
‚úď Payoff date calculator
‚úď Loan calculator
‚úď Mortgage calculator
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate Apps for each device.
‚ĚĖQuick Debt Summary
- Displays Quick Summary of your Total Debts with Percentage Progress Bar,Debt Free Date,Interest Savings and Early Payoff Date.
‚ĚĖPercent Paid Progress Bars
- Percent Paid Progress Bars for each Debt which motivates you towards Paying Off your Debts.
‚ĚĖReports and Charts
- 2D Pie Chart View of your Debts with Debts by Category and Debts Remaining.
- Enter your Expense Transactions for Each Debt so your Remaining balance will be Automatically Updated.
‚ĚĖPayment Due Date Notification
- You can Set Payment Due Dates Notifications and also Payment Due Date Time for Each Debt.
‚ĚĖPay Off Strategies
- Supports Multiple Payoff Strategies .
‚úď Lowest Balance
‚úď Highest Interest Rate
‚úď Highest Balance
‚úď Custom Order
By choosing a strategy you can see how the Total Debt,Interest Amount and Debt Payoff date get affected.
‚ĚĖTracks Multiple Debts
- You can Track unlimited Number of Debts.
‚ĚĖDebt Payment Tracking
- Record your Payment every time you Pay towards your Debt which automatically updates your Debts Information.
- Amortization table shows a Complete Payment Schedule which allows you to view the interest, principal, and remaining balance for each and every payment of the Debt.
‚ĚĖPay Off date Calculator
- Use the built-in Payoff Date Calculator to see the how the monthly payment amount will affect the payoff date and total interest paid.
‚ĚĖExtra Payment Feature
- Calculates Interest and Time Savings with Extra Payment.
‚ĚĖPass Code Lock
- Pass Code Protection to keep your Financial Information Private.
- Email your Debt Report and Amortization Schedule in HTML Format.
‚ĚĖOptimized for iOS4 and
- Optimized for Retina Display
- Simple, Clean, Intuitive User Interface.
- Follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows currency symbols appropriate for your region
‚óŹ FREE Debt Free Lite Version
If you are still not convinced this app is right for you, Please try the Lite version with 2 debts limitation.
Your good reviews and suggestions help us to release updates and serve you better.
March 05, 2013 New version 5.4
March 04, 2013 New version 5.3
March 03, 2013 New version 5.4
December 01, 2012 New version 5.3
May 31, 2012 New version 5.2
May 02, 2012 New version 5.1
December 14, 2010 Initial Release