What's New- Minor bug fixes
- New format for stories on iPhone: scroll through the story, explore the map and pinch on photos to zoom in
- New themes for stories on iPad: now you can experience stories the same way as in the Fotopedia app.
- New action button on photos and stories
App DescriptionSee the US National Parks on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
An extraordinary collection of 3,000 stunning photos by renowned professional photographer QT Luong.
(This app requires an Internet connection).
Discover first the diversity of the National Parks through a selected set of 1,500 photos at the top, then dive in specific parks to find even more photos.
Let your fingers do the hiking and explore every single one of the 58 National Parks in the USA, from Acadia to Zion, including Yosemite, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon and Glacier National Park - a journey that would require several years.
Enjoy and share a daily dose of majestic scenery with these features:
- Instant Slideshow: Transform your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch into an endless, beautiful photo frame.
- Search & Navigation - Explore effortlessly with Smart Tags, Smart Previews, Search boxes and Interactive Maps.
- Wallpaper - Choose from thousands of high-resolution photos to decorate your Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Social Media - Share your favorite images via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Point-of-Interest Descriptions - Learn more by clicking to text descriptions.
- Travel Planning - Keep track of destinations in Favorites.
- Shuffle - Shake the device to travel the U.S. National Parks at random.
- Smart Suggestions - Discover unexpected amazing vistas and keep track of your progress with the Site Counter.
- Support for iOS 4.2.1, including multi-tasking.
Perfect for photography enthusiasts, nature lovers, children, educators or anyone who values and appreciates the diversity and stunning beauty of the National Parks of the United States of America.
About the author: a decade after starting the project, QT Luong became the first person to have photographed each one of the 58 National Parks in the USA with a large format camera. This technique produces extremely detailed photos, allowing the viewer to feel “a part of the landscape”. In 2009, QT Luong was featured in the PBS film “The National Parks: America's Best Idea”.
*** This app requires an Internet connection (either Wifi or cellular - edge or 3G) to operate properly. ****
From the creators of Fotopedia Heritage, one of the top 50 apps of all times as recognized in Apple’s Hall of Fame.
February 01, 2014 New version 2.2
January 31, 2014 New version 2.1.4
January 31, 2014 New version 2.2
October 14, 2013 New version 2.1.4
June 01, 2013 New version 2.1.3
May 31, 2013 New version 2.1.2
December 14, 2010 Initial Release