One of the most popular games on PC now comes exclusively to iPhone and iPad! Karoshi has been played by millions on the PC to date to high acclaim.
•Karoshi 2.0 was “internet game of the month” in EDGE magazine
•Karoshi Suicide Salaryman was in WIRED.com’s top 5 PC Games of 2008
•“Some of the most LOL-worth and mind-bending puzzles I have ever seen” TIGsource on Karoshi 2.0
We've been taught we need to survive. We need to reach the end, save the princess and be the hero. That's all well and good, but it's getting boring. Who says it has to be this way?
Mr Karoshi is an overworked Japanese salaryman who’s had enough and his only goal is to end it all. You control him to work through the fast logic puzzles trying to find hilarious ways to his demise in this highly original, puzzle, platformer with a twist.
It’s not as easy as it sounds!! You need to think cleverly and sometimes ‘outside the box’ to find a solution. Forget everything you know so far!
* 50 levels
* Dark Humor
* Collect all the coins
* Karoshi ware mini game
* From the maker of ‘They Need To Be Fed’
* Catchy soundtrack by Jake Almond
This highly popular, hit, cult game is now available for the first time on iTunes.
*Disclaimer – must have a highly developed sense of humor to appreciate to the fullest :)
- June 16, 2011 New version 1.1.0
- February 16, 2011 New version 1.0.1
- August 10, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 12, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- December 17, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 20, 2012 New version 1.2.8
- January 07, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 15, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99