What's NewRemote control bug fixes.
App DescriptionIntroducing the updated Verizon FiOS Mobile app for iPad!
Customers with both FiOS TV and FiOS Internet service can use FiOS Mobile for iPad to watch select live streaming television channels* using their home network. Catch up on your favorite shows while family members are watching something else on the main TV, from anywhere in your home!
* Not all channels in the FiOS TV lineup are available at this time.
FiOS customers can also use FiOS Mobile to browse and search TV programming, update Set-Top Box names, use their iPad as a remote control to interact with their FiOS TV (HD set-top box required), and see What’s Hot on FiOS.
The FiOS Mobile App will also let DVR customers program their DVRs remotely through their iPad. This includes setting any of their DVRs to record from virtually anywhere they happen to be, set a series recording, view the status of any of their DVRs and see how much space is left for recording, view their lists of scheduled and recorded programs, set parental controls, and set bookmarks.
- A Verizon FiOS-provided router
- A My Verizon user ID and password
- Both FiOS TV and FiOS Internet service for live streaming channels
- Subscription to the live streaming channels you wish to watch
- At least one Set-Top Box for guide data and What’s Hot viewing
- A DVR for remote DVR functionality
- An HD Set-Top Box for remote control functionality
November 26, 2013 New version 2.0.7720
October 22, 2013 New version 2.0.7359
September 26, 2013 New version 2.0
April 11, 2013 New version 1.71
December 19, 2012 New version 1.6
November 22, 2012 New version 1.5.3
December 21, 2010 Initial Release