What's New-Twitter support! You wanted it, you got it
-Adjusted difficulty on some level areas
-Enhanced achievement system based on reviewer request
App DescriptionSanta is back, and he's fatter than ever. ...And rollier than ever. Have you been good?
"Whatup Santa: a great little physics game in time for the holidays. 9/10"
"the controls are super simple, i cant put it down"
"Very polished for the price. The engine boasts an impressive random level building algorithm and tight controls. Facebook and Game Center cover the social element."
"NICE backgrounds and overall visuals, haha you'll love the music"
"Could be good year-round?"
Hold the device upright
• Tilt left and right to move as you fall
• Collect presents, avoid spikes
• Get all of the presents in an area for a "Perfect!"
• A Perfect! causes you to briefly earn extra points from collectibles.
• Play quickly after a Perfect! to maximize your bonus points.
• Try to get the GIANT present at the end of each level for major points.
• Tilting the device back and forth quickly while bouncing off obstacles will cause you to build momentum and reach higher places.
✓ Fully Game Center compatible
✓ Advanced world generation: never play the same level twice!
✓ Online leaderboards and several challenging achievements
✓ Realistic physics
✓ Facebook support: post your scores to you profile
✓ Extremely simple controls: just tilt to move!
✓ Beautiful "world-sized" backgrounds that change as you go
✓ Endless style play: keep going as long as you can!
✓ An energetic new take on familiar Christmas songs
-Riverman Media is two brothers who have dedicated their lives to the art of 2d game making-
December 21, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
July 29, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
December 10, 2010 Initial Release