Various bug and stability fixes
- Improvements to Descriptive Search
- Note you are working on stays in focus during sync
- Improved searching through large documents
Inducted into the Apple "App Hall of Fame", NY Times "Top 10 Must-Have Apps", Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Award and the Webbys.
Evernote helps millions worldwide remember anything and everything that happens in their lives. Use Evernote to take notes, save interesting web pages, create to-dos and shopping lists, attach images and PDFs, and so much more. Then, watch as it all instantly synchronizes from your Mac to your smartphone, tablet and the Web, allowing you to find your memories at any time from anywhere.
Key features of Evernote:
● Create text, web-clips and PDF notes
● Auto-synchronize notes among every computer and phone you use
● Evernote magically makes printed and handwritten text within images searchable
● Share your notebooks with friends and colleagues
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds more great features like Markup and Presentation Mode, and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
For the best Evernote experience, install Evernote on your computers and phones. Evernote is available for: Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Web.
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
● For research, meetings and class notes
● To save interesting webpages for later access, even offline
● To capture ideas and design inspiration
● To easily find notes made on your phone
● To search through photos of whiteboards and wine labels
● As part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
Two subscription options:
◦ Evernote Premium monthly for $5
◦ Evernote Premium annually for $45
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release