What's NewThis update contains a bug fix for the date change issue and brings several user interface improvements.
Please help us by reviewing the app. Thank you!
App DescriptionTaking a trip to France? Enjoying white sand beaches in Hawaii? Planning a business trip to Europe? Allow my Travel Assistant to help you stay within your budget, no matter what your plans are.
Whether you're an occasional or frequent traveler, you need to be aware of your expenses. Nothing can ruin a trip like realizing you've run out of money.
Featured by Apple as one of the top travel apps, and praised by professional travel sites and users around the world, my Travel Assistant provides all of the tools necessary to help you stay in control of your money while traveling the world.
The UI provides a streamlined experience, allowing you to stay within your budget without missing a beat. Set your trip's budget in your preferred currency, and record your expenses on the fly in any of the 155 foreign currencies. The app handles the currency conversions automatically, even in offline mode!
The app also features a currency converter and a built-in translator which supports 51 global languages.
- "Very easy to use, does exactly what it describes. I would recommend to others who travel a lot and need these tools"
- "This literally did everything I wanted it to. Served me well on my trips so far."
- "Tried many, definitely the best I found."
- "A nice all-in-one app for traveling. Easy to use with good graphics for quick visual navigation."
- "Exporting the list of what we spent was just as easy as using the app"
- Ease of Use
Add, edit, and analyze your expenses on the go, without missing a step. Featuring a classy, dark, wood-grain finish, My Travel Assistant’s UI is just as much about looks as it is about efficiency.
- Finally Organized
It has never been easier to bring your expenses under control. In just a few taps, you’ll have your trip budget laid out as clear as a pie-chart (literally). Let my Travel Assistant worry about the nitty-gritty details, like currency rates, and math operations.
- Currency Converter
Never be tricked into a fraudulent deal again. Quickly convert between 155 world currencies and stay in control of your money.
- Built-in Translator
Yes, you read that right. Find your way around in foreign countries using my Travel Assistant’s translator, featuring support for 51 global languages. The full list can be found at: http://www.leakka.com
- Export, Print, Sync & Backup
Expense reports can be exported via email as a nicely formatted table; your trip expenses are also attached in PDF form.
The AirPrint feature allows you to print beautiful reports right from your device.
My Travel Assistant offers the ability to backup all application data or export all your trips to another device.
my Travel Assistant is optimized for your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (including iPhone 5). Featuring support for Retina Display, as well as standard resolution for other devices.
MORE COOL STUFF
- Behind-the-scenes magic allows for a streamlined user experience.
- Currency rates are automatically updated
- Statistics display so you know what do you spend the most money on
- Total cost of your trip using live rates. Compare how much would your past trip cost using live exchange rates.
- Keep your business and personal finances separate. Mark trips and expenses using a single tap to easily distinguish usual business expenses from personal ones.
my Travel Assistant – the mobile expense tracker, currency convertor, and translator that is changing the way you travel.
You ask, and we will listen. We need your feedback to improve my Travel Assistant. Please leave a review, and send us feedback via our site: http://www.leakka.com"
Be sure to check out our other apps: AnyMoney, GiftShopper, Libra Balance, iSyslog and more!
Connect with us:
June 28, 2014 New version 1.9.9
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
August 03, 2013 New version 1.9.7
February 24, 2013 New version 1.9.6
November 27, 2012 New version 1.9.5
November 04, 2012 New version 1.9
December 03, 2010 Initial Release