• Removed superscript and subscript support. The library starQuiz used for superscript/subscript is no longer supported and was related to crashes and instability. If you need superscript/subscript support, you must continue using starQuiz 3.6.9.
• New option for "Show students a list of names": "Allow students to retake quiz". This often-requested option lets students take the quiz more than once, even if you use a list of names.
• Adds menu items to navigate the Results window, for ease of use.
• The positions of quiz and results windows are remembered between uses.
• Export Score Spreadsheet now includes the number of students that answered each question correctly.
• Fixes several bugs.
Giving computerized tests to your students or trainees couldn't be simpler with starQuiz.
Creating tests is a breeze with the easy-to-use quiz editor. Just type in the questions for your quiz, choosing from a variety of question types including multiple choice, fill in the blank, essay, matching, numeric, and more. Add pictures, movies, web links, and more as quiz resources—you'll be amazed at how creative your tests can be.
It's as easy as clicking "Give to Students..." and your quiz will be instantly uploaded to the Internet. Students can take it from any web browser. You can also print the quiz on paper, or use the secure starQuiz NetClient software to ensure students can't access other programs while taking the test. (Important: tests are limited to 1 megabyte of resources. To upload larger tests, you can upgrade to our starQuiz Pro app.)
The results are automatically graded, compiled, and summarized, saving you dozens of hours of test-correcting drudgery. From the results window you can view scores, graphs, and charts to understand which questions were hardest and which students need help most. Email students their results or export the results into a Gradekeeper gradebook with one click.
Be the hero of your classroom with starQuiz—what can you do with the time you'll save today?
- June 07, 2014 Initial release