What's New・Reliability of actions when launching improved
App DescriptionWhat's New in 2.4: "Reserve" links found on your iPhone for your Mac at home, so when you get back you can open them all in one go.
Integrated Share, Cloud, Read Later
Various web services have been integrated
into Sleipnir Mobile such as Twitter, Facebook and Dropbox.
Whether you are sharing, saving to the cloud, or reading later,
by bringing together the web services you often use,
you can use them in the same way on your iPhone or desktop at home.
Design optimized for touch gestures
Sleipnir Mobile has been carefully designed so that
all functions can be performed using touch gestures.
You can easily browse at your pace by
just swiping pages to switch tabs, holding down links to
open them in the background, and much more.
Powerful browsing functions for everyday use
The various unique and speedy features for iPhone / iPad
are made possible by the basic functions of the browser.
We have prepared an uncountable amount of functions that we can not
all introduce here so that you can browser with enjoyment
such as the full-screen, in-page search and auto-filling of passwords.
• From sharing to reading later, the browser for your favorite services
• Scroll from the right or left edge of the page to switch tabs
• Operate tabs with the various gestures (close, refresh, restore, etc.)
• FlickWipe: Flick down a tab to close it
• Hold And Go: Hold down a link or bookmark to open it in the background
• Transfer pages with other devices using Bluetooth / WiFi Network
• Full Screen
• Smart Search: Hold down texts to select and search for the word
• Double-tap on a tab to protect it
• Tap the right edge of the screen to scroll
• Tab Group to organize tabs
• Fenrir Pass automatically synchronizes bookmarks with other devices
• Twitter and Facebook supported
• Search from various sites
March 12, 2014 New version 3.2
January 29, 2014 New version 3.1.4
November 22, 2013 New version 3.1.1
November 13, 2013 New version 3.1
November 05, 2013 New version 3.0.4
October 30, 2013 New version 3.0.3
December 21, 2010 Initial Release