What's NewOmniOutliner Pro v3.10.6 fixes a memory leak with audio recording that would cause a crash with certain hardware.
App DescriptionWelcome to OmniOutliner, an amazingly flexible program for creating, collecting, and organizing information. Use OmniOutliner's document structure to brainstorm new ideas, drill out specifics, and line up the steps needed to get everything done. It's more than just an outlining tool—you've got multiple columns, smart checkboxes, customizable popup lists, and a rich styles system at your disposal. Use OmniOutliner to draft to-do lists, create agendas, manage tasks, track expenses, take notes, plan events, write screenplays… and just about anything else you can think of.
OmniOutliner Pro is the professional edition of OmniOutliner; a standard edition is also available at a lower price. (See below for a list of the features in this Pro edition.) Sync your documents to OmniOutliner for iPad with OmniPresence, our free sync technology.
• Organize your thoughts and notes by creating easy-to-manipulate collapsible outlines (lists of lists of lists).
• Add columns to associate different types of information with each entry—OmniOutliner supports columns with pop-up lists, checkboxes, numerical values, dates, durations, or just plain text.
• OmniOutliner helps you format on the fly with a rich Styles system designed to give you everything you need to apply style changes—from one word at a time to document-wide.
• Your OmniOutliner documents can include images, sound files, movies, web links, and links to files or applications on your computer.
• Your OmniOutliner documents can be exported as plain text, rich text, OPML, or HTML.
• Create AppleScript shortcuts for complicated tasks, or automate the things you do over and over; you'll get more done, and with fewer mistakes.
• Notes can be displayed in a separate pane or right beneath the items they're associated with, so you can see all of your notes without having to select each item in turn.
• Folded editing: Folded editing works with you to actively hide and display the information in your outlines, so you can save time and be more productive by focusing on exactly what you want to see.
• Sections: The Sections drawer in OmniOutliner Professional reveals your entire document framework at a glance, and allows you to jump from one top-level place to another.
• Named styles: Named styles are sets of style attributes that you can save and apply to any part of your outline.
• Clipping service: OmniOutliner Professional's clipping service allows you to select text from other applications and seamlessly store that information in OmniOutliner with a single keystroke.
• Audio recording: OmniOutliner allows you to capture audio directly into your documents so you can add voice memos, or whatever audio you like.
• Saved templates: Your documents can be saved as templates, which can then be used as starting points for new documents.
For video tutorials and other information, please visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnioutliner.
November 10, 2012 New version 3.10.6
August 09, 2012 New version 3.10.5
April 04, 2012 New version 3.10.4
August 26, 2011 New version 3.10.3
July 15, 2011 New version 3.10
January 02, 2011 Initial Release