What's NewOmniGraffle Professional 5.4.3 is a minor update which fixes a number of crashes along with other important bug fixes.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @OmniGraffle.
• Fixed a crash when reverting to a previous version of the document while viewing a canvas that wasn't present in that previous version.
• Fixed a possible crash when updating printer drivers.
• Fixed a crash when exporting a document where the first canvas was named with a question mark.
• Fixed a crash in OmniGraffle's automatic layout.
• Fixed a reproducible crash when quitting an application that was connected via LinkBack to OmniGraffle.
• Fixed a crash that could happen when closing a document while the scrolling bounce back animation was in progress.
• Fixed a reproducible crash when resetting inspector locations while the Stencil window was open.
• Fixed an NSFileCoordination issue when having a large number of documents open or viewing the Stencil window or Template Chooser.
• Fixed a bug where OmniGraffle would call on the discrete graphics card when running on battery power on certain MacBook Pro models.
• Fixed a bug when running on Mac OS X 10.6 where orthogonal line handles could render in the wrong location.
• Fixed a canvas title alignment issue when running on Mac OS X 10.6.
• Fixed a bug where copying as AppleScript would list the shape's label text twice.
• Fixed a layer ordering issue when exporting the current selection.
• It should be possible again to edit an installed stencil.
• Fixed an error when attempting to clear a field in the Document: Data Inspector.
• Fixed a bug where dragging Frameworks into OmniGraffle would fail.
• Graffletopia search results should be previewing again.
• Fixed a bug where embedded ICC profiles could get written over and over again, creating a very large and unwieldy document.
• Fixed a couple of export issues with PDFs that could lead to a crash.
• Fixed a bug when importing a Visio document where shapes that should have been ignored were not.
• Fixed a bug where a downloaded stencil could result in a never-ending string of alerts.
• Fixed a Visio export issue where line midpoints could get ignored.
• Fixed a bug where objects on layers would rearrange when exporting the current selection.
• Changed the address in the About Box to reflect our new office location.
App DescriptionNeed a diagram, process chart, quick page-layout, website wireframe or graphic design? OmniGraffle can help you make eye-popping graphic documents quickly by keeping lines connected to shapes even when they're moved, providing powerful styling tools, and magically organizing diagrams with just one click. Whether you need a quick sketch or an epic technical figure, OmniGraffle keeps it gorgeously understandable.
OmniGraffle Pro for Mac is the professional edition of OmniGraffle; a standard edition is also available for half the price. (See below for a list of the features in this Pro edition.) Sync your documents to OmniGraffle for iPad with OmniPresence, our free sync technology.
• Use built-in stencils or create your own custom shapes.
• Share your stencils at Graffletopia, a popular third-party library of free OmniGraffle stencils.
• OmniGraffle's Bézier shape drawing tool allows you to easily create custom shapes with lines made up of curves, straight lines, and control points.
• Drag lines between shapes to connect them, and OmniGraffle keeps them connected as you move shapes around.
• Smart guides help you lay out compelling documents in a flash.
• See OmniGraffle for Mac for more!
• Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as with Visio stencils (VSS) and Visio templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
• Subgraphs: Use subgraphs to expand and collapse segments of your diagram just like you can expand and collapse rows in outline view.
• Shared layers: When you have common elements that you'd like to display on different canvases, shared layers make it easy to keep them updated.
• Notes: An object with a note displays the note in a tag when you rest the pointer over it for a moment; click the note inspector to view and edit the note.
• Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
• Document scale: Specify a document scale (e.g. "1 in = 2 ft" or "100 px = 1 km") to create accurately scaled floorplans and maps.
• Shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction).
• Multiple editing windows: You can have multiple editing windows on any one document, so you don't have to switch from canvas to canvas or zoom in and out to get your work done.
• Presentation mode: Presentation Mode allows you to link multiple canvases together, and run a slide show that displays your documents full screen.
• Favorites: Save your most commonly-used object styles for quick access in a drop-down menu on each drawing tool.
• ColorSync: To ensure your professional documents will print exactly as you've designed them, OmniGraffle Professional supports Apple's ColorSync technology to provide in-depth proofing.
For video tutorials and other information, please visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
June 08, 2013 New version 5.4.3
September 21, 2012 New version 5.4.2
August 10, 2012 New version 5.4.1
June 05, 2012 New version 5.4
November 08, 2011 New version 5.3.6
October 27, 2011 New version 5.3.5
January 02, 2011 Initial Release