Added retina display images.
Improved ocr matching.
Fixed false merchant matching for non-english languages.
Fixed one cause of an exception when adding or removing pages.
"If you’ve got shoeboxes full of paper receipts— or folders full of PDF versions on your Mac—Paperless can help you unclutter your life."
4 out of 5 mice
"If you're looking to get started in building a paperless office, it's hard to beat Paperless for complete customization."
“Mariner’s Paperless works seamlessly with the Fujitsu ScanSnap product line. It’s the kind of receipt and paper management solution that’s tough to beat.”
Fujitsu ScanSnap Product
El Capitan compatible!
Remember when everyone talked about how we would soon be a paperless society? Now it seems like we use paper more than ever. Let’s face it – we need and we use paper. But Paperless 2 is one of those incredibly useful applications that will help you manage all your paper and digital documents and at the same time positively affect the environment.
Don't dread tax time. No more bringing a shoebox full of receipts to your accountant. According to ruling Rev. Proc. 97-22 from the IRS, a digital document is acceptable. With Paperless 2 you can create a Smart Collection and keep all your documents neat and tidy and in one place. Additionally, once you store your receipts in Paperless 2, you can select the receipts to email, print, or export to PDF, or even show as a chart.
Paperless 2 has the ability to keep up and maintain the task of not only reducing your need for paper but managing the paper you use. Simply scan your receipts, bills, statements, warranty cards, business cards – any paper document and the OCR function of Paperless 2 recognizes the data and adds it to the Details Window. The built-in search functionality even lets you find and organize receipts and documents into Smart Collections. Already have your documents as PDFs or other file formats? No problem. Simply drag and drop them into Paperless 2. By taking your paper receipts, product manuals and other documents and creating an electronic record you’ve already reduced your need for paper.
Need even more convincing? Here's a small sampling of why to use Paperless:
-Prepare expense reports
Once you store your receipts in Paperless, you can select the receipts to email, print, or export to PDF.
-Painlessly handle taxes
In most cases, the IRS (or other tax authority) may accept electronic copies of your receipts. Paperless makes gathering information for taxes a snap!
-Manage flexible spending
Put items into a category called Medical or Flexible Spending, then create a smart collection for the time period.
-Store owners manuals
Simply add your owners manuals to a Paperless library and they're accessible with a few quick keystrokes.
-Acess legal documents
Many lawyers are moving from the massive amounts of paper they generate to electronic storage. Paperless is the perfect solution.
-Be ready in case of disaster
Paperwork in Paperless before a disaster will make recovery easier.
In a nutshell, Paperless helps you help the world be a greener place to live.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- June 17, 2014 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $24.99
- July 26, 2014 New version 2.3.2
- July 26, 2014 Price increase: $24.99 -> $39.99
- August 06, 2014 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $24.99
- August 11, 2014 Price increase: $24.99 -> $39.99
- August 15, 2014 Price increase: $39.99 -> $49.99
- August 27, 2014 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $24.99
- September 03, 2014 Price increase: $24.99 -> $39.99
- September 20, 2014 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $24.99
- September 24, 2014 Price increase: $24.99 -> $39.99
- October 02, 2014 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $24.99
- October 07, 2014 Price increase: $24.99 -> $39.99
- September 13, 2015 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $24.99
- September 16, 2015 Price increase: $24.99 -> $49.99
- September 17, 2015 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $24.99
- September 21, 2015 Price increase: $24.99 -> $49.99
- October 04, 2015 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $24.99
- November 04, 2015 Price increase: $24.99 -> $49.99
- November 14, 2015 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $34.99
- December 24, 2015 Price increase: $34.99 -> $49.99