What's New- Fixed Image Capture (ImageKit) scanning under Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Removed support for scanning with TWAIN scanner drivers
- Fixed a number of issues where the integrated PDF viewer would not update properly when adding, removing or re-arranging pages
- Fixed a problem where dragging and dropping an item from a library to the Finder would remove that item from the library
- Fixed one cause of a crash in reports
- Fixed a crash that would happen when viewing reports after a checkbox had been added to a reports view
- Updated device list to recognize the ScanSnap 1300i
- Fixed problems with droplets under Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Fixed an exception that would occur undoing combine documents
- Fixed an exception that would occur when the OS would prompt to authorize Paperless to access Contacts
- Added a fix to prevent an uncommon crash when closing a viewing window
- Fixed a problem where printing reports would include the reports view header buttons
App Description"If youâ€™ve got shoeboxes full of paper receiptsâ€”or folders full
of PDF versions on your Macâ€”Paperless can help you
unclutter your life."
4 out of 5 mice
"If you're looking to get started in building a paperless office,
it's hard to beat Paperless for complete customization."
**PLEASE NOTE-THIS VERSION (2.2) OF PAPERLESS REMOVES
SUPPORT FOR TWAIN SCANNER DRIVERS**
Remember when everyone talked about how we would soon
be a paperless society? Now it seems like we use paper more
than ever. Letâ€™s face it â€“ we need and we use paper. But
Paperless 2 is one of those incredibly useful applications
that will help you manage all your paper and digital
documents and at the same time positively affect the
Don't dread tax time. No more bringing a shoebox full of
receipts to your accountant. According to ruling Rev. Proc.
97-22 from the IRS, a digital document is acceptable.
With Paperless 2 you can create a Smart Collection and keep
all your documents neat and tidy and in one place.
Additionally, once you store your receipts in Paperless 2,
you can select the receipts to email, print, or export to PDF,
or even show as a chart.
Paperless 2 has the ability to keep up and maintain the task
of not only reducing your need for paper but managing the
paper you use. Simply scan your receipts, bills, statements,
warranty cards, business cards â€“ any paper document and
the OCR function of Paperless 2 recognizes the data and
adds it to the Details Window. The built-in search
functionality even lets you find and organize receipts and
documents into Smart Collections. Already have your
documents as PDFs or other file formats? No problem.
Simply drag and drop them into Paperless 2. By taking your
paper receipts, product manuals and other documents and
creating an electronic record youâ€™ve already reduced your
need for paper.
Now, doesnâ€™t that feel good?
May 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $49.99 -> $34.99
May 09, 2013 New version 2.3.0
April 09, 2013 Price Decrease: $49.99 -> $24.99
December 09, 2010 Initial Release