Selectable French, German and Spanish Translations
The Late Night Book is written and designed with babies in mind, but this app will appeal to children of all ages (and adults as well). Young infants show a preference for images that are in patterns. The Late Night Book uses simple, high-contrast, black and white patterned graphics that will catch a baby’s attention. We have added animation to these patterns to provide another level of stimulation for your baby and hours of interaction for the two of you.
Jim O’Loughlin wrote the story for those late nights when he was rocking his children to sleep. We hope you enjoy reading this fun, interactive story to your children and exploring the animations together.
The Late Night Book is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: Infants,1-3,3-6,Parents
- August 01, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 01, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 01, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 20, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- March 10, 2014 New version 2.0
- July 14, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99