What's NewOmniGraffle 5.4.3 is a minor update which fixes a number of crashes along with other important bug fixes.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @OmniGraffle.
• Fixed a crash when reverting to a previous version of the document while viewing a canvas that wasn't present in that previous version.
• Fixed a possible crash when updating printer drivers.
• Fixed a crash when exporting a document where the first canvas was named with a question mark.
• Fixed a crash in OmniGraffle's automatic layout.
• Fixed a crash that could happen when closing a document while the scrolling bounce back animation was in progress.
• Fixed a reproducible crash when resetting inspector locations while the Stencil window was open.
• Fixed an NSFileCoordination issue when having a large number of documents open or viewing the Stencil window or Template Chooser.
• Fixed a bug where OmniGraffle would call on the discrete graphics card when running on battery power on certain MacBook Pro models.
• Fixed a bug when running on Mac OS X 10.6 where orthogonal line handles could render in the wrong location.
• Fixed a canvas title alignment issue when running on Mac OS X 10.6.
• Fixed a bug where copying as AppleScript would list the shape's label text twice.
• Fixed a layer ordering issue when exporting the current selection.
• It should be possible again to edit an installed stencil.
• Fixed an error when attempting to clear a field in the Document: Data Inspector.
• Fixed a bug where dragging Frameworks into OmniGraffle would fail.
• Graffletopia search results should be previewing again.
• Fixed a bug where embedded ICC profiles could get written over and over again, creating a very large and unwieldy document.
• Fixed a couple of export issues with PDFs that could lead to a crash.
• Fixed a bug where a downloaded stencil could result in a never-ending string of alerts.
• Fixed a bug where objects on layers would rearrange when exporting the current selection.
• Changed the address in the About Box to reflect our new office location.
App DescriptionNeed a diagram, process chart, quick page-layout, website wireframe or graphic design? OmniGraffle can help you make eye-popping graphic documents quickly by keeping lines connected to shapes even when they're moved, providing powerful styling tools, and magically organizing diagrams with just one click. Whether you need a quick sketch or an epic technical figure, OmniGraffle keeps it gorgeously understandable.
OmniGraffle for Mac is the standard edition of OmniGraffle; a professional edition is also available with a number of additional features. (See OmniGraffle Pro for Mac for additional information.) Sync your documents to OmniGraffle for iPad with OmniPresence, our free sync technology.
• Use built-in stencils or create your own custom shapes.
• Share your stencils at Graffletopia, a popular third-party library of free OmniGraffle stencils.
• OmniGraffle's Bézier shape drawing tool allows you to easily create custom shapes with lines made up of curves, straight lines, and control points.
• Drag lines between shapes to connect them, and OmniGraffle keeps them connected as you move shapes around.
• Smart guides help you lay out compelling documents in a flash.
• Turn on automatic layout when you want OmniGraffle to automatically position shapes based on their connections, according to rules you specify. (Choose "hierarchical" to lay out your document in the familiar "tree" format—like in an org chart or family tree.)
• Outline view allows you to quickly enter items as OmniGraffle creates and automatically lays out objects in the main window.
• When you enter text information in the Outline view, the graphical objects that are created can be styled and restyled instantly the way you choose.
• Each OmniGraffle canvas can be as large as you need it to be, automatically laying itself out across as many pages as necessary.
• Each document can hold multiple canvases, so you can place related material in a single file.
• In-depth graphing features include connector magnets that you can manually add, edit, and remove—so you can attach a line to a specific point on a shape and have it stay there.
• The Selection & Style inspector allows you to see what styles make up any shape in your document—from image fills to shadows to strokes—as well as how many objects you have selected versus how many there are on the canvas.
• OmniGraffle is also available for iPad.
For video tutorials and other information, please visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
June 08, 2013 New version 5.4.3
September 21, 2012 New version 5.4.2
August 10, 2012 New version 5.4.1
June 05, 2012 New version 5.4
November 08, 2011 New version 5.3.6
October 26, 2011 New version 5.3.5
January 02, 2011 Initial Release