App DescriptionHave you ever wanted to fool your friends into believing that you just broke their iPhone or iPod touch?
iFejk is best way to trick someone into thinking that you broke their iPod or iPhone beyond repair.
Play pranks on other people by simulating that one of the screenshots in your gallery (works best with a screenshot of your home screen!) got completely broken and several pieces fall off their position and are now scattered around the screen!
How to start a simulation:
- Choose a picture from your gallery
- Touch the screen to start
- Move your device up or down to see your parts falling down the screen
- Drag your finger over one of the pieces to move it around
- Blow into your microphone to see your pieces flying around
- Shake your device to restart
- Move the pieces on your screen by:
- Moving your device (accelerometer based)
- Blowing into your microphone
- Touching and dragging any piece on the screen
- Works both in the iPhone and iPod touch
Now go off and enjoy fooling your friends and family!! If you are a prankster this app is for you!
December 16, 2010 Initial Release