• Fixed critical accessibility/voiceover problem on iOS5
• Fixed various Exchange Server 2003 issues
• Many other bug fixes
• Minor UI improvements
Advanced email reader that helps you quickly act on and file your emails.
Do you use folders to save important emails?
Do you read email on your iPhone, but wait to act on it until you're back at your desktop?
Do you wish you could add emails directly into your To-Do List or Calendar?
Then eMailGanizer is the email reader for you. It goes beyond the traditional model of reading your email on your phone and processing it later on your desktop. eMailGanizer helps you process your emails right on your iPhone. Whether you need to file an email, add it to your task manager, add it to your calendar, delete it, or archive it, eMailGanizer helps you deal with the email and be done with it.
eMailGanizer's defining feature is its ability to file emails with just 2 taps, no matter how many folders you have. eMailGanizer does this using advanced technology that learns your prior filing behavior so that you only see with folders most relevant to the email being filed.
Check out all the amazing features below!
✓ File emails in seconds
✓ Batch file emails to different folders
✓ Shake-to-undo previous filing action
✓ Batch deletes and moves
✓ Fast access to recently used folders
✓ File to favorite folders instantly
✓ Search for destination folders by name
✓ Support for traditional 'file by browsing'
✓ Add emails as events to iPhone Calendar
✓ Add emails as tasks to Toodledo & Exchange
✓ Add emails as tasks to GTD & To-Do Apps:
• Firetask • OmniFocus
• Appigo • Things
• The Hit List • More
✓ Expand/Collapse style folder navigation
✓ Find folders by searching
✓ Add, move, rename, & delete email folders
✓ Mark folders as favorites for priority access
✓ Offline full-text email search.
✓ @Context folder awareness
✓ Email threading with conversation view
✓ Multiple color schemes
✓ Passcode lock
✓ Mark emails unread & flagged
✓ Extensive configuration options
✓ IMAP (gmail,Rackspace,Yahoo,AOL,iCloud, & any other modern email account).
POP3 is NOT Supported
• POP3 does NOT support cloud based email folders. Without that, your email folders cannot be shared. If you file a POP3 email into a folder on your computer, there is no way to access it on your phone (and vice versa). When confronted with this issue, most users convert to a free gmail account and use gmail's POP fetching feature to periodically import their POP email.
• Exchange/Hotmail Inboxes with thousands of emails can cause slowness. Please set the "Days to sync" for those inboxes to 1 month or less (or use IMAP).
• Exchange 2010 accounts can experience problems. Use Exchange-2007 setting to connect to these servers.
• eMailGanizer stores all of your emails and account information on your phone. All email related communication is performed between your phone and your email account.
• Since eMailGanizer needs to learn your filing behaviors, the initial setup can take a while. A setup wizard will lead you through the process of entering your account information and the downloading will begin when that process is complete.
Differences with Pro App
• This app shows advertisements and uses analytics, and the Pro app does not.
• The Pro app has been updated to include the latest features and bug fixes. Due to an unforeseen rejection, those updates will not be available for this free app in the near future. If you have purchased the pro features using the in-app purchase, please contact us.
- July 27, 2011 New version 1.4.8
- September 22, 2011 New version 1.5.7
- September 24, 2011 New version 1.5.8
- October 11, 2011 New version 1.5.12
- November 09, 2011 New version 1.6.4
- November 23, 2011 New version 1.6.6
- December 11, 2011 New version 1.6.21