What's New- General bug fixes
App DescriptionDescription Notes about Blackboard Connect for iPhone
This app is available for use by all current Blackboard Connect client organizations. Blackboard Connect account enablement is required. This is a Blackboard Connect administrative user application and is not intended for message recipients.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Blackboard Connect iPhone App combines the power and versatility of the iPhone with Blackboard Connect’s easy-to-use mass notification services. Users can create, schedule, and send messages directly from their iPhones and compatible Apple devices.
Messages can be targeted to one or more groups or to an entire community. Status reporting quickly informs users when their messages have been delivered, and a single “Send a Message” button ensures that organization leaders can easily and remotely stay in contact with their communities.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Simple message delivery from an iPhone using a one-button sending feature
• Instant dial-in voice messaging (not available for iPad or iPod Touch).
• Review scheduled and sent messages
• Control message delivery schedules, message types, and device modes
• Send to targeted recipient groups
• Quickly copy message content between modes (voice, TTS, email, SMS)
• Review delivery details and reports
• WiFi or data plan for Internet access is required.
• Telco carrier voice plan required for dial-in messaging card access.
January 26, 2014 New version 1.25
November 01, 2013 New version 1.24
March 22, 2012 New version v1.23
November 15, 2011 New version 1.22
July 19, 2011 New version 1.21
June 28, 2011 New version 1.2
November 20, 2010 Initial Release