- fixed bug that caused app to crash when editing timer types on devices running iOS 5
- minor changes
Are you expecting a new child or have just given birth? Your new baby has many needs that must be kept track of and BabyTalk is a excellent tool to assist you in this task. BabyTalk is a simple and intuitive application that allows you to create an infinite number of timers based on six different templates and run any number of them simultaneously. Create separate and customizable timers to keep track of your new baby’s needs or pretty much anything else you may need during your busy day. Automatically save all the results, add notes to individual times, and email the results of any timer you create in .csv (spreadsheet) format.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Create an infinite number of timers
- Customize the titles of every timer for easy organization
- Save and add comments and notes to individual results
- Email results in .csv format (spreadsheet)
- Run all timers simultaneously
- Timer continues to run even if phone is turned off
- 6 different timer templates for quick set up, including a contraction timer, a medicine journal, a general timer and timers to keep track of feedings, naps, and diaper changes.
- Optimized for Retina display.
NOTE: Email function may not work on all devices. Recommended iPhone 3.0 or newer.
- January 08, 2012 New version 1.0.1