iOS 5 compatibility
Create awesome ringtones using music from your iPhone/iPod touch's music library!
The Ringtone App makes it super-easy to create awesome ringtones on your device - simply pick a song from the list, set the start time, ringtone duration and voila! Stop using those boring built-in ringtones - set a ringtone for dad, another one for mum and a third one for your love. You can even use these ringtones in the built-in alarm clock!
Stop paying for another ringtone and start creating custom ones of your choice!
- Easily create unlimited number of ringtones using songs from your music library, for FREE!
- Create ringtones as short as 6 seconds or as long as 40 seconds, you decide!
- Set different ringtones for different contacts!
- Use the ringtones with the built-in alarm clock!
- Share those awesome ringtones as they are created via email!
- Works great on *any* device running iOS 4.0 or later (iPhone 3G or later, iPod touch 2G or later)
Note that only songs in AAC (.m4a), MP3 (.mp3), AIFF (.AIF) and WAVE (.wav) formats without DRM (Digital Rights Management) copy-protection are supported.
Sync your device with iTunes to save your ringtones into the Settings section of your device in four simple steps. Check the built-in help and manual for more information.
- March 22, 2012 New version 1.01