148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ARTISTIC :: Read Our Full Review >>
PhotoFilter is a handy way of correcting and using new filters for your images
App DescriptionPhotoFilter features more than 50 professional digital image filters and effects. Combine adjustable image correction and artistic filters for an infinite number of effects!
PhotoFilter allows images to be rotated, scaled and cropped for both landscape and portrait orientations.
Share your creations direct via email, Facebook, Twitter post (Twitpics) and Twitter avatar.
This single app supports iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches and high resolution Retina displays.
Image corrections included:
• Normalize • Negative • Auto Contrast • Linear Stretch • Reduce Noise • Selective Blur • Sharpen • Unsharp Mask • Adaptive Sharpen • Auto Gamma • Blur • Brightness/Contrast • Despeckle • Enhance • Equalize • Flip/Flop • Gamma • Gaussian Blur • Levels • Median • Hue/Saturation • Grayscale
Image Effects included:
• Charcoal • Emboss • Oil Paint • Posterize • Blur Spin • Stipple • Sepia Tone • Shade • Super Contrast • Sketch • Solarize • Diffusion • Swirl • Video Game • Color Tint • Wave • White Threshold • Adaptive Blur • Neon • Add Noise • Black Threshold • Nighttime • Colorize • Distort • Edge • Psychedelic • Implode • Motion Blur • Pop Art • Reduce Colors • Poster • X-Ray
- Over 30 effects and 20 image correction filters
- Undo from 0% to 100% allowing filters to be blended
- Work in portrait or landscape mode
- Crop, resize, rotate and position
- Save, email, Twitter and Facebook support
- Stores Twitter and Facebook logins making it convenient to share
- Preview filters before applying them
- Easy to customize filters with sliders and buttons
- Many filters will operate on individual or all channels
- Many filters have an invert option
- Native support for Retina displays
- Multiple image compositions
Note: To provide an optimal user experience, PhotoFilter operates on images at screen resolution. PhotoFilter features sophisticated image processing that is time consuming using high resolution images even on fast desktop computers. We feel that screen resolution is optimal for most personal uses such as emailing and sharing on social networks.
The majority of filters run in seconds, just a few of the filters are very processor intensive and can take around a minute to run. We think you will agree they are well worth the wait.
If you have any questions or issues, please give our support team the benefit of helping you before you post any reviews. We are more than happy to help out!
November 15, 2010 Initial Release