What's NewIMPORTANT - Updated to use new USGS versioned data feeds.
App DescriptionQuakeFeed is the #1 Universal Earthquake App for the iPad and iPhone!
COMPLETELY AD FREE!
NOW WITH PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
--> Free for all magnitude 6.0+ quakes worldwide
--> Custom notifications available via In-App Purchase
What makes QuakeFeed different from other earthquake apps?
--> No Ads!
--> Beautiful, top quality maps by Esri
--> SEVEN basemap options, plus plate lines
--> Elegant, uncluttered user interface
--> Quick and very easy to use
--> Curated earthquake news and announcements
Our mapping features are truly stunning. Want a unique perspective on the quakes? View them on shaded relief or a map of the ocean floor. It will deepen your understanding - try it and you'll see what we mean!
QuakeFeed offers a variety of filter / sort options to let you see the quakes that are most important to you. Beautiful UI - check out our reviews, people love our simple, uncluttered design! And QuakeFeed is a universal app optimized for both the iPad and iPhone.
* Choose from several USGS Data Feeds: 1-day, 7-day, or 30-day with M1.0+ or M2.5+ quakes
* Push notifications for all 6.0+ quakes
* Quakes displayed in a list or on a map
* Earthquake news and announcements
* Drill down to quake details view:
-- Map zooms to quake location
-- Magnitude, time, lat/long, distance, depth
-- Link to quake details on USGS website
* Social media integration - share via:
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
* Color-coded map symbols with optional magnitude display
* Quake list color-coded by magnitude
* Sort list by date, magnitude, depth, or distance from current location
* Filter list or map by magnitude
* Pull to refresh list
* GPS button for zoom to current location
* Specify units for distance and depth (km or miles)
* All screens work in portrait or landscape mode
ENHANCED MAPPING CAPABILITIES
* Seven different basemap options:
-- Street Map
-- Satellite Imagery
-- Ocean Bathymetry
-- Shaded Relief Map
-- Physical Map
-- Terrain Map
-- Topographic Map
* Display plate lines as a map overlay
* Pinch to zoom / drag to pan
* One touch zoom in / two touch zoom out
Contact us at email@example.com or visit http://quakefeed.net -- we're always striving to improve and we appreciate your feedback!
August 02, 2013 New version 2.3.1
March 07, 2013 New version 2.3
January 11, 2013 New version 2.2.1
December 22, 2012 New version 2.2
September 20, 2012 New version 2.1
September 13, 2012 New version 2.0
November 30, 2010 Initial Release