What's NewOmniFocus 1.10.6 for Mac is a minor update which fixes a couple of compatibility issues with recent OS releases
• OmniFocus opts in to automatic graphics switching, significantly reducing the likelihood that OmniFocus will appear in the list of applications using significant energy on Mavericks.
• Fixed a problem which caused OmniFocus to report that a file “could not be handled because OmniFocus cannot open files in the ‘Document’ format.” rather than creating the default database for some users on OS X 10.8.5 or Mavericks.
App DescriptionOmniFocus is designed to quickly capture your thoughts and allow you to store, manage, and process them into actionable to-do items. Perfect for the Getting Things Done® system, but flexible enough for any task management style, OmniFocus helps you work smarter by giving you powerful tools for staying on top of all the things you need to do. Also available for iPad and iPhone.
• Use OmniFocus to keep your goals and tasks, both personal and professional, in one ordered, easy to access system that you can depend on.
• Capture all your miscellaneous to-dos on the fly with the quick entry panel and store items in your inbox until you're ready to process and organize them.
• Use the powerful contexts feature in OmniFocus to categorize actions by work mode.
• Transform all your tasks into actionable next steps by assigning them to projects and contexts.
• Create start and due dates, time estimates, and task recurrence schedules, and let OmniFocus do the work of remembering everything that’s on your plate.
• OmniFocus synchronizes your task database through the cloud, so that all of your Macs, your iPhone/iPod touch, and your iPad are up-to-date.
• Filter and sort actions with the click of a button.
• OmniFocus is also available for iPad and iPhone/iPod touch.
For more information, please watch the video on our website.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
November 13, 2013 New version 1.10.6
October 15, 2013 New version 1.10.5
November 09, 2012 New version 1.10.4
August 18, 2012 New version 1.10.3
June 11, 2012 Price Decrease: $79.99 -> $39.99
January 02, 2011 Initial Release