- Bug fixes
- Adverts removed
CIMA Official Revision P1 provides exam-focused, concise revision notes that help you remember key topics and theory.
Covering the entire syllabus for P1 Performance Operations, this is the perfect reference in the lead up to your CIMA exams. It is fully searchable, so you can find key topics easily and the clever bookmark functionality lets you save problem areas, so you can tackle them quickly whenever you feel the urge.
You’ll have CIMA-approved revision notes wherever you go, giving you much more opportunity to revise and allowing you to fit in some unplanned revision sessions whenever the opportunity arises.
Perfect for CIMA students that are on the go with little time, they can be used on the daily commute, during your lunch break or even in a boring meeting!
CIMA Official Revision P1 Performance Operations contains over 100 individual topics. Ordered in line with the syllabus it covers the following subjects:
1. Basic Aspects of Management Accounting
2. Cost Accounting Systems
3. The Theory and Practice of Standard Costing
4. Standard Costing and Performance Evaluation
5. Developments in Management Accounting
6. Forecasting and Budgeting Technique
7. Dealing with Risk and Uncertainty
8. Project Appraisal
9. Managing Working Capital – Cash Flow
10. Managing Working Capital – Receivables, Payables and Inventory
CIMA Official Revision is provided to you by CIMA Publishing, publishers of CIMA Official Learning Systems, Exam Practice Kits and Revision Cards.