What's New* FULLY enhanced for Retina, including the new iPad!
App DescriptionNow fully enhanced for the new Retina Display iPad! Take the cameras on your iOS device to the limit! With Videoscope, your device turns into a live video processor with multiple interactive video effects.
Be sure to check out the VIDEO review @ www.7twenty7.com/apps/videoscope
** Apple chose Videoscope as "New and Noteworthy" in iTunes!
** Top 10 Paid Photography App in over 20 countries!
** AppAdvice.com : "Gives new life to your camera beyond the traditional video."
** Appolicous : "This makes for some awesome iPhone wallpapers."
** DailyAppShow.com : "Endless playtime."
Videoscope uses the live video stream of either your front or back cameras and lets you choose one of four cool effects to them: Kaleidoscope, Pinscreen, or Impressionist, or Brickbreaker.
KALEIDOSCOPE : Works just like the real thing and uses both the video feed and the accelerometer! You can use your fingers to spin or zoom in and out.
PINSCREEN : The brightness of your image raises or lowers the height of the 3D geometry! You can touch the image to push the pins back down...but they'll slowly come back.
IMPRESSIONIST : Particles are generated from your image and flow with the accelerometer. Touch the image to push them around, or use two fingers to attract the particles into a vortex!
BRICKBREAKER : See yourself in a wall of blocks...touch them to knock them out temporarily! They'll fall with gravity based on your device's orientation.
* Works, records video, and shoots stills in any device orientation!
* Choose between your front or rear camera, or choose a still image from your photo library.
* Pause button to freeze the incoming stream.
* Record up to 30 seconds of the video effect to save or email.
* Snapshot button lets you save or email the current effect as a high-resolution still image...works GREAT as a background on your iOS device!
* More scope effects on the way!
If you have ANY issues or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the in-app email link! Thanks!
April 23, 2012 New version 1.3.2
February 08, 2012 New version 1.3.1
December 03, 2010 Initial Release