What's NewUser configurable screen shot file names (custom session name, captured application, window title, date and time, language, session and global counters, user input)
App DescriptionCapture every item on your displays as a PSD layered image.
The resulting PSD is perfectly organized into groups with each layer named upon the captured content.
WARNING: Does not work correctly on retina displays.
Watch Layers video and try a demo: http://layersapp.com
- PSD capture: all windows and elements, including the cursor, as grouped layers.
- AppShot: capture the full content of most Mac applications windows, even if that content is not visible. Every scrollable area will be saved as a PSD layer.
- WebShot: capture complete web pages directly from Safari, pixel accurate. .
- Inspector: customize the capture selecting windows or groups and many more options.
- Highly customizable screen shot file names.
- Take the snapshot at the press of a keyboard shortcut or further customize it using the Inspector.
- Select one or multiple windows from the status bar live menu.
- PSD layers and image files will have a meaningful name including application name, window title or web document title and date/time.
- Mouse pointer is also captured.
- Kind of images: layered, composite or a folder with a bunch of images.
- Image formats: PSD, PNG or TIFF.
- WebShots: you can interact with the page before the capture (sign in, play a video, etc.)
 Warning: Layers WebShots feature used to work in Chrome and Firefox, not anymore due to new security restrictions. We are working on a fix.
June 30, 2011 New version 1.6.0
January 01, 2011 Initial Release