What's New- Added Dutch localization.
- Added two new buttons to filter transactions according to their reconciliation state or date. This allows you to only display unreconciled transactions, or transactions of the current month for instance.
- Added a menu item to skip scheduled transactions occurrences via the contextual menu.
- Added a cmd-F shortcut to search for transactions.
- Pie chart legends are now shown even when the mouse is not over the graph.
- Transactions can now be selected via the history graph.
- The welcome screen is now correctly laid out in all the languages.
- New layout of the importer window.
- Month names are now properly truncated in the history graph.
- The notes text field now has a scroll bar.
- The OFX importer now handles different encodings appropriately.
- The toolbar buttons in the net banking browser are now working properly.
- Searching transactions by amount doesn't take the sign of the transaction into account anymore.
- Changing the date of a transaction belonging to a transfer now also changes the date of its sibling transaction.
- Fixed an issue where transactions could be edited via the reports.
- Fixed layout issue in the reports pie charts.
- Fixed an issue where the amount of a transaction could unexpectedly change.
- Fixed localization errors in German.
App DescriptionSquirrel makes it easy to manage your finances. It provides you with powerful tools to analyze, control and keep track of your spendings. Meet Squirrel, your new personal finance assistant!
Intuitive transactions management
Add and edit transactions, create transfers, schedules and more in a polish and easy to use interface. Squirrel can automatically categorize and assign tags to newly added transactions based on your history. Organize your transactions and group them into folders, or automatically filter them with smart folders according to their account, description, amount, date… Keep your list uncluttered by hiding unused accounts, reconciled or past transactions.
Keep your financial data up to date across all your Mac and iOS devices. The iCloud support built into Squirrel provides automatic and seamless synchronization. So you can add transactions on the go, and analyze the resulting reports on your Mac. Or set up budgets at home, and review them anytime on your iPhone.
Analyze your expenses with dynamic and flexible reports. See the breakdown of your spendings by category. Select any of them directly from the chart to see more details with the corresponding tags, and check the evolution through time. Select one of the provided templates and print your reports or export them to PDF files.
Real multiple currency support
In Squirrel, exchange rates are automatically and dynamically calculated on a per transaction basis. When you create a transfer between your accounts, the latest exchange rate is automatically fetched from the Internet, and is used to calculate the value of the following expenses made in foreign currencies.
Schedules & forecasts
You can easily convert any transaction into a repeating event. Squirrel notifies you when one of your schedules is ready to be paid. Schedules can have dynamically calculated amounts, so they can represent credit card reimbursement or saving accounts interests. Enable forecasting to include previews of upcoming transactions in the ledger. The amount of scheduled transactions is automatically updated as other transactions change, and the history graph shows the resulting balance.
Keep your spendings under control
Set limits on your expenses. Know how much you can spend on dining out or theatre. Track your savings goals. Budgets allow you to follow the progress of any spendings or income.
Powerful and flexible importer
Squirrel's importer supports the standard OFX, QIF and CSV files, and can handle any number or date format. Retrieving transactions has never been this easy with automatic duplicate detection, and smart import rules.
Reconcile your accounts with your paper bank statement in a dedicated interface. You can drag and drop transactions to match the order of your bank statement. As you mark transactions as reconciled, Squirrel automatically update the post-statement balance.
April 30, 2013 Price Decrease: $27.99 -> $14.99
March 04, 2013 Price Decrease: $27.99 -> $10.99
February 14, 2013 New version 0.9.2
January 25, 2011 Initial Release