• Fixes performance issues related to scrolling and text input.
• Color Themes are retained when opening a document saved on iOS. Full support for Color Themes will follow in 1.10.
• Fixes several issues related to using a text-only toolbar.
• Fixes an issue related to exporting a document with a colored background to PDF.
• Improves OPML export.
• Fixes a spell checker issue.
• Correctly suggest a document title on OS X Mountain Lion.
App DescriptionMindNode is an elegant and intuitive mind mapping application. Its focus and flexibility make it a fantastic tool for brainstorming and organizing your life.
MindNode lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird's-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
• Create new nodes with one click
• Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
• Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
• Infinitely large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas
• Lion fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
• Search lets you find any node with ease—no matter how big your mind map gets
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind or OPML document, PNG or TIFF image, or text file.
For more advanced mind mapping and sharing features, check out:
• MindNode Pro
The most powerful and flexible version of MindNode for your Mac includes iCloud and WiFi sharing, image and file attachments, drag-and-drop reorganization, and much more. Available on the Mac App Store.
• MindNode touch
Create mind maps with a tap of your finger on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Available on the iOS App Store.
December 20, 2012 New version 1.9.3
September 22, 2012 New version 1.9.1
August 15, 2012 New version 1.9
June 02, 2012 New version 1.8.1
November 03, 2011 New version 1.7.4
September 15, 2011 New version 1.7.3
December 31, 2010 Initial Release