Another free update with new features! If you like Chronicle, please consider taking a moment to leave an review or rating in the App Store, it really helps.
Chronicle 5.7 adds several NEW features, including:
1. Support for bills with variable amounts due. When you check this box, an empty amount due will now show as "Not Set" instead of $0. And, when you log a partial payment, the amount due will automatically decrease.
2. Support for handoff between Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. When you are viewing any bill (or all bills or a specific tag), then handoff will allow you to view the same bills on another device with one tap or click.
3. New, improved icon to better match iOS version and improve legibility on dock.
More info at our blog: http://chronicleapp.com/handoff-other-new-chronicle-features/
If you pay bills, you need Chronicle. It gives you the peace of mind of never having to worry about whether you paid a bill again.
*** Syncs with iOS via iCloud ***
Even if you use another finance application for general finance, you need Chronicle. One late payment can wreak havoc on your credit score, leading to higher interest rates and denied loans-- in short, completely affecting your financial life.
That's why you need Chronicle. Chronicle will remind you when your bills are due, even when it isn't running. And in just a few minutes a month, you can handle everything related to paying your bills.
• Never forget a bill -- get reminded when your bills are due with alerts that can be synced to your iPhone and across all your Macs, even when Chronicle isn't running.
• Easily pay your bills online using Chronicle's integrated browser, or your default browser.
• Keep proof of all your payments -- store confirmation numbers and receipts right in Chronicle, so you always have proof of your payments.
• Get reminders in your notification center and put bills on your calendar. Chronicle can remind you via notification center and can add your bills to your calendar so you can visually see when they are due.
MACWORLD gives Chronicle 4.5 out of 5 mice:
"Chronicle is one of the slickest finance apps available for the Mac. It’s easy to use and easy on the eyes, and it’s worthy of a spot on anyone’s Dock." -Macworld.com, 1/19/12
Syncing is built in:
You can sync Chronicle data with multiple Macs using Dropbox, details below!
You can sync Chronicle's reminders to iOS: http://go.littlefin.com/cloud
See a quick start video at chronicleapp.com
What Others Are Saying:
"Chronicle is an excellent App that has enabled me, once and for all to control my Bills and no longer have any surprises."
--MacUpdate User Review
"A great simple app to keep track of your monthly bills."
--The Easy Mac
"Simple yet powerful, with all the features I need and a very good interface" --MacStories
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 21, 2014 New version 5.5.0
- August 01, 2014 New version 5.5.1
- October 17, 2014 New version 5.6.0
- October 22, 2014 New version 5.6.1
- September 12, 2015 New version 5.7.0
- September 12, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $14.99
- December 15, 2015 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $1.99
- December 19, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $14.99