What's NewVersion 5.1.2 fixes:
- Fixed bug where Chronicle wouldn't always come to front when "Show Chronicle" is selected, or at launch.
- Fixed crash when sending test e-mail message and enabling e-mail reminders.
Version 5.1 is a big update with NEW features:
- NEW: Option to hide dock icon & show only in menu bar.
- NEW: Password protection.
- NEW: Option to start at login.
- NEW: Customizable graph: Show payments by month or all payments individually.
- Plus: Minor bug fixes, etc.
If you like Chronicle, please update your reviews and ratings in the App Store, it really helps! If you run into any problems, contact email@example.com.
App Description****** SYNCS with iPhone App! ******
****** Enhanced for Mountain Lion & Retina Display ******
If you pay bills, you need Chronicle. It gives you the peace of mind of never having to worry about whether you paid a bill again.
Even if you use another finance application for general finance, you need Chronicle. One late payment can wreak havoc on your credit score, leading to higher interest rates and denied loans-- in short, completely affecting your financial life.
That's why you need Chronicle. Chronicle will remind you when your bills are due, even when it isn't running. And in just a few minutes a month, you can handle everything related to paying your bills.
• Never forget a bill -- get reminded when your bills are due with alerts that can be synced to your iPhone and across all your Macs, even when Chronicle isn't running.
• Easily pay your bills online using Chronicle's integrated browser, or your default browser.
• Keep proof of all your payments -- store confirmation numbers and receipts right in Chronicle, so you always have proof of your payments.
• Get reminders in your notification center and put bills on your calendar. Chronicle can remind you via notification center on Mountain Lion, and on all Macs, can add your bills to your calendar so you can visually see when they are due.
MACWORLD gives Chronicle 4.5 out of 5 mice:
"Chronicle is one of the slickest finance apps available for the Mac. It’s easy to use and easy on the eyes, and it’s worthy of a spot on anyone’s Dock." -Macworld.com, 1/19/12
Syncing is built in:
You can sync Chronicle data with multiple Macs using Dropbox, details below!
You can sync Chronicle's reminders to iOS: http://go.littlefin.com/cloud
See a quick start video at chronicleapp.com
Chronicle also includes an optional in-app purchase: E-Mail Reminders-- With e-mail reminders, you can be notified when your bills are due right in your inbox. Perfect for those whose inbox is their to-do list.
What Others Are Saying:
"Chronicle is an excellent App that has enabled me, once and for all to control my Bills and no longer have any surprises."
--MacUpdate User Review
"A great simple app to keep track of your monthly bills."
--The Easy Mac
"Simple yet powerful, with all the features I need and a very good interface" --MacStories
February 19, 2014 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
January 29, 2014 New version 5.3.1
November 30, 2013 Price Decrease: $14.99 -> $4.99
November 16, 2013 New version 5.2.2
October 26, 2013 New version 5.2.1
December 19, 2010 Initial Release