What's New- The video on adding shapes and images would not go full screen. Now fixed.
App Description***** "Very Informative. This is a must have app for the iPad if your using Apple's Pages. This app will walk you through from just starting out to learning the ends and outs of a the best word processor."
With this tutorial learn how to use Pages for the iPad, the most beautiful word processor you've seen on a mobile device! This iPad app has 17 how-to videos on how to do word processing on your iPad with Pages. The videos cover everything from the document setup to header and footers to masking images to adding tables and charts. Everything you need to start word processing on your iPad.
All videos were recorded and optimized for the iPad at 1024x768, this means they are at full screen on your iPad. All to get you the best learning experience!
All videos are stored on your iPad so you do not need to use your bandwidth to watch. Keep it on your device for reference.
Find out how to:
- import documents.
- add page numbers.
- set header and footers.
- use the virtual keyboard.
- replace text.
- add your own images and style them.
- export as a PDF or Word document.
- add arrows and shapes and style them.
- zoom in on a photos and mask it.
- add charts and style the chart.
- add tables and style the tables.
- manage your documents
- and more!
- Virtual Keyboard
- Document Setup
- Headers and Footers
- Selecting Text
- Copy and Paste
- Styling Text
- Tabs and Paragraphs
- Shapes and Images
- Styling Images
- Masking Images
- Saving and Sharing
See a sample video at http://www.noteboomproductions.com/app/tutor-pages-ipad
We have been doing online video tutorials for over 5 years. Check out what people are saying about our other video tutorials:
- "A very user friendly & intuitive app"
- "Having this app is like having a virtual instructor. All the fundamental are covered."
- "This is such a great resource. I can learn while on the road, then execute what I have learned at home. No need to stream content it's all part of the app. Great work!"
Get the most out of Pages for the iPad with the Tutor for Pages for iPad Video Tutorial!
January 24, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
November 18, 2010 Initial Release