A major update! Now optimized for both iOS 7 and iOS 6. This will also be the last version that supports iOS 5.
• Long tap on the map to quickly create a pin
• Improved search interface, faster downloads
• Indicator of GPS availability for each maplet
• GPS is automatically activated when opening a map, but you can still manually deactivate it to save battery.
• Open locations in either Maps or Google Maps, including your pins!
• Export a pin or path to GPX
• Twitter news feed in app-info view
Hundreds of high resolution bike maps for urban and rural areas, city streets, rail trails or even mountain bike trails across the world at your finger tips!
Whether you bike for recreation or commute, these maps will help plan your next bike ride through the city. Once downloaded these maps are available at an instant and doesn't require an internet connection. Many maps are also GPS-tagged, allowing you to locate yourself while biking.
Featured by Apple in 'Apps for the Great Outdoors'
If you also need maps for metros, subways, national parks, state parks, within the same app, check out our app Maplets which has access to over 10,000 maps worldwide! (If you own Maplets, you already have access to all the maps available here)
F E A T U R E S
• NEW! Add notes to any map:
– Add a pin to mark a meeting point, draw a line to measure a distance or add a path sketch a route
– Undo/redo and editing capabilities
• Every map download is free, with a continually updated source of maps.
• High Resolution and Fast – Much faster than viewing the equivalent PDFs on iPhones and iPads
• Once maps are downloaded, they are stored on the device for quick access even if you have slow or no internet connection at the location.
• GPS location for supported maps (see website for complete list)
• Organize your maps into folders
• Notification of new map updates
• Hotlinks to get up-to-date information such as weather, snow report. Requires live internet connection.
M A P S
Hundreds of maps are available, from metropolitan Manhattan to scenic Napa Valley. Here are a few examples:
New York City
If we don't have a particular map you need, you can request it within the app or send an email to [email protected]
If you are a biking authority or bike club wishing to publish your maps to thousands of users, simply sign up for an account at [email protected]
- June 23, 2014 New version 3.5
- July 03, 2013 New version 3.2
- November 21, 2012 New version 3.0
- August 03, 2012 New version 2.5
- May 15, 2012 New version 2.4
- January 12, 2012 New version 2.3
- October 22, 2011 New version 2.2.2
- October 15, 2011 New version 2.2.1
- October 14, 2011 New version 2.2