148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: CALORIE BURN :: Read Our Full Review >>
Grim Joggers isn't the best entry into the endless running genre, but it is much better than I was expecting. Expect a few chuckles.
What's New- Support for new devices and OSs
App Descriptionâ€ťSome people just jog in the wrong place at the wrong time.â€ť - Coach Goreman
REVIEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Reached endless runner Top 5 in Quality Index iPhone ranking
- Reached App Store iPad arcade game Top 10 in 30 countries, including US
- Reached App Store iPad game Top 10 in 10 countries, including UK
- Reached App Store game 1st place in Germany, Italy and three more countries during June 2012 free campaign
"For a small game like this, itâ€™s quite impressive that you can get so much from it. " (10/10 Perfect)
"The fantastic scoring system and randomly generated levels give the game a ton of replay value."
"Super Cool! 5/5"
"Grim Joggers, a new entry into the genre, brings us something we havenâ€™t seen before: danger-loving health nuts."
Lead a group of fifteen joggers as far as possible before each of them faces a gruesome end in this superbly orininal endless runner! Jogging becomes bloodsport in this arcade style survival game with Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
- Five unique worlds: Jungle, Mines, Glacier, Battlefield and Aliens
- Countless ways to die
- Universal App, works on iPad and iPhone
- More than three dozen Game Center achievements
- Game Center leaderboards
- Probably the most brutal jogging game ever
- Easy to learn controls
- Fun for jogging lovers and haters
Battlefield Bodybuilding video:
The trailer (with polar bears):
November 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
October 31, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
September 22, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
September 22, 2013 New version 1.2.8
January 26, 2011 Initial Release