148Apps Review SummaryRead Our Full Review >>
Food Fight! - An Interactive Book is a cute and fun original universal storybook that both kids as delight all ages.
What's NewMissing tennis ball bounce fixed.
Little boy tins now have voice-over as well as musical note when touched.
App Description- "I truly enjoyed this original story. Food Fight! has a clever twist at the end and it was nice to read something fresh and fun." - The iPhone Mom
- "...the most beautiful iOS children's book yet." David Winograd, tuaw.com
- “Great artwork and a twist in the tale will have young readers loving this book.” The Herald Sun.
Food fight is a wonderfully bright original story which tells the story of Tim, a boy from earth and Sammy, a sausage from somewhere else altogether. They meet and instantly dislike each other, but are they so different after all? As they work through their differences, Tim and Sammy deal with issues of one-sidedness, prejudgement, food intolerance and ultimately, conflict resolution all in a light heated, fun story.
Food Fight has been specially remastered for the iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch by Jelly Biscuits using the original illustrations and text from Glenn Melenhorst’s popular children’s book, with Glenn's input and feedback at every step (and even his voice for the read mode!). The collaboration has created an interactive experience to delight both young and old.
From the author: ‘I have received so many wonderful responses to the book that I am thrilled to re-release it to a wider audience and a brand new batch of young readers. I always write foremost to please myself so I hope you get a kick out of reading 'Food Fight' to your youngsters.’
See the trailer here:
- 32 pages (16 double page spreads)
- Retina support
- 3D interactive page turns
- Interactive content on every page
- High quality sound and motion.
- Mini Game - Find the 5 hidden stars to unlock a bonus page - the hunt changes every time it is reset!
- Over 80 interactive elements and sounds
January 29, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
January 29, 2014 New version 1.52
September 26, 2013 New version 1.51
September 16, 2012 New version 1.4
May 28, 2012 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
November 05, 2010 Initial Release