Fixed crash when viewing the calendar with the Cycle Days setting turned on
*** FOR A LIMITED TIME, PINK PAD FOR IPAD IS FREE!! ***
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS OF WOMEN - TENS OF MILLIONS HEALTH RELATED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - BY THE MAKERS OF BABYBUMP
Pink Pad is a period and fertility tracker and social health network for women.
Women's Health Network
PERIOD & FERTILITY TRACKING
Predictive tools to help plan day-to-day activities and vacations.
Ovulation calculator to plan for pregnancy.
Track moods, symptoms, weight, temperature and other menstrual related progress.
Create custom symptoms
Charts to see visual progress
WOMEN’S HEALTH COMMUNITY
Discuss women’s health issues such as trying to conceive, weight loss, fitness and other important topics.
Notepad Planner design with realistic animated page turns and audio. Includes
NINE free themes/skins: Polka Dot, Animal Print, Sakura, Summer, Winter, Fall, Spring, Argyle, and Damask.
ADDITIONAL NOTABLE FEATURES
True automated backup and restore data process. Just log in and we do the rest!
Like all of our apps, Pink Pad will be frequently updated.
ALREADY USE ANOTHER PERIOD TRACKING APP?
Pink Pad makes the move easy by supporting the integration of data from most other popular period tracking apps. For more details and to see just how easy it is, go to http://pinkpad.alt12.com/import
- March 05, 2015 New version 6.0.1
- March 01, 2015 New version 6.0.0
- October 19, 2014 New version 5.6.0
- September 19, 2014 New version 5.5.0
- December 13, 2013 New version 5.4.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 5.3.0
- May 10, 2013 New version 5.2.0
- January 30, 2013 New version 5.1.0
- July 05, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- October 18, 2011 New version 1.7.1
- October 12, 2011 New version 1.7