Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
HD GRAPHICS for iPad!!
GAME CENTER ENABLED!
From deep within the dark lands of Mordor, Sauron's power grows. Protect Middle-earth from his advancing ranks in The Lord of the Rings: Middle-earth Defense!
Position your Heroes - Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas and more - and deploy ally units such as Elven Archers or Hobbits to defend strongholds from relentless waves of attacking enemy forces. Upgrade your Heroes to specialize them in one of four categories: speed, attack, range and skill.
In Story Mode, play through 18 levels set in 7 unique 3D environments with story elements based on all three films in the trilogy. Or opt for Challenge Mode, where you'll face endless waves of attackers until you’ve run out of Battle Hit Points.
Try to best your high score in each environment! The battle for Middle-earth has begun -- stand and defend against the evil of the Dark Lord Sauron.
HD GRAPHICS for iPad – A larger view of the battlefield and enhanced graphics enables faster and easier strategic decision-making
- Strategy Defense-style gameplay with expertly crafted 3D environments based on story elements from all three films in the The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, such as Saruman's Tower of Orthanc and The Black Gate of Mordor
GAME CENTER ACHIEVEMENTS Collect 20 achievement-based Trophies to unlock certain characters and environments
2 GAMEPLAY MODES: STORY and CHALLENGE
STORY MODE: A total of 18 levels set in 7 environments
CHALLENGE MODE: Cycle through 7 environments, defending against wave after wave of attackers, until all your Battle Hit Points have been exhausted
- Position Heroes (towers) such as Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, Gimli, and Arwen; and deploy ally units such as Elven Archers, Gondorian Soldiers, Riders of Rohan, and the entire Fellowship of the Ring, including Frodo, Samwise, Merry, Pippin and Boromir.
- Heroes can use special attacks to cause more enemy damage
- Set blockades to create chokepoints for waves of invaders
FOLLOW US at
Twitter - @glumobile
- March 09, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 15, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 09, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- February 08, 2011 New version 1.3.1
- January 07, 2011 New version 1.3.0
- January 03, 2011 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- December 19, 2010 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- December 15, 2010 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- December 03, 2010 New version 1.2.0
- November 27, 2010 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99