"This iPhone/iPad game is really great - get it! $2. It makes me laugh every time I play it." —John Romero, Designer of Wolfenstein 3D, Doom and Quake.
"A game you pick up quickly, but can't put back down." —Engadget
"Gaming's Most Charming Vision of the Apocalypse" —Gizmodo
"The controls work well, the graphics look cool, it's universal from the get go, and I really dig the whole concept behind the game." —Touch Arcade
"Terrific little indie games like this are what make the iPhone platform really shine." —TUAW
THE INCIDENT is easy to pick up but hard to master. It's a totally new gameplay concept and it's perhaps TOO addictive. It's loaded with power-ups, power-downs (d'oh!) and collectables. Try to beat the game, then try to unlock all the achievements. No one said getting 500 coins would be easy.
THE INCIDENT is a universal app that runs great on any iPhone or iPod touch, and on iPad. Buy once, play anywhere!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
• Supercool 8-bit pixel art with Retina display support
• Awesome chiptune soundtrack
• The first 2 levels of "The Rise & Fall of Frank Solway"
• Control your iPad using an iPhone or iPod Touch with Controller Mode
• Hundreds of unique objects, hundreds of ways to die
• The Award Room, where you recall your adventures