- Improved matching
- Swipe to delete a duplicate contact
- For iOS 5 users - snapshot backups and undo merge
- Set limit on the number of duplicates found
Merge Duplicate Contacts is the easiest and most effective way to identify and merge duplicate contacts in your iOS address book.
Special features for IOS 5.0 Users: Undo Merge with one click, and full snapshots of your address book before and after every merge so you cannot lose a contact.
Merge Duplicate Contacts searches your entire address book for potential duplicates. It displays all the duplicates it found for you to review. You can select which duplicates to merge and see what the merged contacts will look like, so there are no surprises.
It's fast and easy and it really works, just as our reviewers say:
- "Great Program"
- "Intuitive and Useful"
- "Worked great for me"
To see an instructional video, tap on the info icon on the main screen and tap on "How To Video" in the list.
NOTE TO USERS: Services like iCloud and ActiveSync are great, but they can get confused when you make bulk changes to similar contacts. You should consider disabling these services when you use this application. If you do experience issues with your address book, you can restore contacts from the snapshot backups or contact our support via email.
- December 01, 2011 New version 1.4
- September 11, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 17, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 09, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99