What's Newminor fix
App Description*** This is the FREE, Lite version of Ringtoner. The full version of Ringtoner will let you create ringtones up to 40 seconds in length instead of up to 10 seconds as in this FREE, Lite version. ***
✓ iOS5 also let you use RingtonerLite to use custom ringtones for SMS/email tones.
RingtonerLite has these awesome features for making ringtones from your iPod library on your iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4:
- Seek along the track AND ringtone bars with your thumb to quickly get to where you want in the song
- Touch the time numbers for Start/Duration/End times to use scroll wheels for input
- Rewind/forward buttons for start/end ringtone times - use adjustable rewind/forward increments as low as 0.1 sec
- Shows current playback time out of the whole song length
- Make ringtones from 6-10 seconds long
- Lockable ringtone duration
- Fade in/out (set to 3 seconds each by default)
- Loop ringtone playback
- *NEW* Record your own ringtone using the iPhone mic
- Ringtone Library displays all ringtones you have created in the app
- Search ringtone file names within Ringtone Library to quickly find the ringtones you have created
- Ringtone Review lets you review/play/share/delete ringtones from within the app and also view the ringtone file size.
- Included instructions for syncing with iTunes on the Instructions tab
- High resolution graphics for Retina display on iPhone 4
"Ringtoner is about as comprehensive a solution to the custom ringtone problem as you are likely to see.. if you really, really want a custom ringtone app on your iPhone, I doubt you’re going to find one much better than Ringtoner."
RingtonerLite is compatible with iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4 and iOS 4.1+
NOTE: You need to sync with iTunes to use the ringtones on your iPhone. Follow the instructions included in the app.
*WARNING* If you do not have an iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4, it will not work on your phone.
DRM-protected songs will not work with RingtonerLite.
** Shoutouts to the graphic designer Sam Kim for the gorgeous images and artwork. **
April 04, 2012 New version 1.4
March 30, 2012 New version 1.3
November 16, 2010 Initial Release