What's New– Full support for the retina display
– Tweet drawings
- Post drawings to Facebook (iOS 6 only)
– The Add Anchor tool can now delete existing anchors
– Export SVGZ from the Gallery
– Performance improvements
– User interface tweaks
– Bug fixes
NOTE: Inkpad 1.4.1 now requires iOS 5.
App DescriptionFrom the creators of Brushes! Inkpad is a professional vector illustration app designed from scratch for the iPad. It supports paths, compound paths, text, images, groups, masks, gradient fills, and an unlimited number of layers.
Inkpad was designed with performance in mind – it can easily handle drawings with hundreds to thousands of shapes without bogging down. Export your finished illustrations directly to your Dropbox as SVG or PDF.
• Very high performance. Select, scale and rotate hundreds of objects with zero lag.
• Create arbitrary bezier paths with the Pen tool.
• Create compound paths, masks and groups.
• Create text objects.
• Place photos from your albums.
• Boolean operators on paths (Unite, Intersect, Exclude, Subtract Front)
• Powerful scale and rotate tools.
• Gradient fills with interactive editing on canvas.
• Arbitrary stroke dash patterns.
• Swatch library.
• Unlimited layers per drawing.
• Rename, rearrange, delete, hide and lock layers.
• Adjust layer transparency.
• Snap to grid, points, and path edges.
• Isolate the active layer for easy editing.
• Email drawings as SVG, PDF, PNG and JPEG.
• Send SVG, PDF, PNG, and JPEG directly to your Dropbox.
Check out user art on Flickr:
November 02, 2013 New version 1.5.1
October 10, 2013 New version 1.5
October 09, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
September 20, 2012 Price Decrease: $7.99 -> $4.99
September 20, 2012 New version 1.4.1
September 03, 2011 New version 1.4
February 28, 2011 Initial Release