Cheats & Words now runs natively on iPad!
Though C&W has always been able to interpret iPad screenshots, the app ran in letterbox/zoomed mode. Now the app should feel more at home on iPad.
Otherwise, the updates are not as interesting:
- continued improvements in our AlphaTile™ detection engine
- some bug fixes
- a few updated 3rd party libraries
Once again, we would love to directly respond to any comments, questions, or complaints made via App Store reviews, but we have no way to do so. Please email us directly at [email protected] - we respond to all support emails.
Automatically find every possible Words With Friends™ play in 3 easy steps, destroy your opponents. No manual entry required. (Works with iPhone 3Gs and above, as well as all iPads and iPod touch)
It couldn't be simpler:
1) Take a screenshot of your zoomed-out Words With Friends™ board
2) Open Cheats & Words
3) Tap "Use Latest Screenshot"
Shazam. Cheats & Words gives you every possible play and its score. Browse the list of plays, or swipe between renderings of each play in context.
How is this any different from all the other cheat apps? Cheats & Words doesn't just tell you the words you can spell with the tiles on your rack. Using our proprietary AlphaTile™ detection engine, Cheats & Words automatically reads your board, evaluates the available spaces and tiles, then intelligently suggests the words to play, the position in which to play them, and the resulting score. You see every possible play and get to decide which to play.
Cheats & Words is ad-supported allowing you to find stellar words for free. To reveal high scoring words you can use SuperCheats. You are given a complimentary balance of SuperCheats to begin with, but must purchase them after your initial balance runs out. You can also pay to unlock the app which removes ads forever and gives you unlimited SuperCheats.
Cheats & Words also serves as an amazing educational tool to help improve your game and your vocabulary -- no cheating required. Simply take screenshots at any point in your game, then when the game is done, go back and review the plays you might have missed.
You can also purchase additional features including Tile Stats which allow you to know which tiles remain in the game and your chances to draw them and Definitions so you can learn the meaning of words you play.
DISCLAIMER: Words With Friends™ is the trademark of Zynga Inc., and is in no way sponsored by, associated or affiliated with Cheats & Words. This trademark is used solely to identify Zynga Inc.'s products and to convey what the application is about, and is nominative fair use. The Words With Friends™ game and application is the property of Zynga Inc., and any use of any aspect of the game by this application is limited permissible fair use.
- December 31, 2014 New version 4.0
- November 18, 2014 New version 3.2
- October 15, 2014 New version 3.1
- September 27, 2014 New version 3.0
- December 20, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- October 15, 2013 New version 2.1
- November 22, 2012 New version 2.0
- October 06, 2012 New version 1.6.4
- September 18, 2012 New version 1.6.3
- September 08, 2012 New version 1.6.2
- July 13, 2012 New version 1.6.1
- July 09, 2012 New version 1.6
- May 11, 2012 New version 1.5
- March 31, 2012 New version 1.4
- February 24, 2012 New version 1.3.1
- December 16, 2011 New version 1.3
- September 22, 2011 New version 1.2
- July 21, 2011 New version 1.1.1