- Ability to specify a custom time zone.
- Ability to specify a default calendar.
- Tapping "Today" in month view shows the following 4 weeks.
- Move settings into the app.
- Display text on multiple lines for timed events.
- Slightly decrease the size of events.
- Display the time of the last successful sync in settings.
- Improve the placement of events to avoid overlapping and better utilize space.
- Properly handle Daylight Savings Time.
Cloud Calendar is a calendar application for the iPad that has been handcrafted with lots of love. You can use it either as a standalone calendar or you can seamlessly synchronize with Google Calendar (a free account required). We feel that we have succeeded in making Cloud Calendar the most pleasant experience while also providing all the features offered by Google Calendar.
You can add, edit and delete events and calendars while you are either online or offline and subsequently sync with the cloud at your convenience.
*** NOTE: If you're experiencing any issues at all, just contact us! Developers cannot reply to reviews, so we cannot help you if you don't send us an email.
• Multiple Perspectives
Cloud Calendar supports all 4 standard views - day, week, month and list. You can instantly switch between any one of them with a single touch. You can also use the convenient time selector at the bottom of the screen to navigate through time. If you ever get lost, just tap on Today and you will be back on track.
If you are in the month view, just tap on a day to instantly create an event. Alternatively, there's always the plus button in the right hand corner.
• Repeating Events
Repeating events are fully supported with all repeat patterns that are presented in Google Calendar. In addition, you can create one off exceptions or delete only certain instances of a repeating event.
In order to ensure that everyone attends your events, you can invite people from within Cloud Calendar.
Never forget about a meeting. You can setup reminders right in the app and adjust the privacy and availability options so that it perfectly suits your needs.
• Blindingly Fast Search
If at any point in time you need to find an event, just tap on the search icon in the toolbar and it will take you to your event in no time. Don't waste time browsing around and wondering where a particular event was stashed away.
• iOS 4.2 Fast App Switching
Cloud Calendar supports fast app switching so you're always just a touch away from your events.
• Copy + Paste
You can easily copy and past events, so no more do you have to re-enter the same details ever again.
• Badge Count
The Cloud Calendar icon can indicate how many events you have upcoming, so that you can always plan ahead.
Navigate your calendar in an intuitive manner by swiping and pinching.
If you have any problems with Cloud Calendar, please contact us and we will be happy to help you out. We value customer feedback and we would appreciate any comments that you may have.
For support, please visit: http://cleancutcode.com/support
For anything else, you can go to: http://cleancutcode.com/contact
In order to keep up with the latest developments of Cloud Calendar, you can follow us on Twitter @cleancutcode or you can check out our blog at http://blog.cleancutcode.com/
- June 08, 2011 New version 1.1.3
- March 30, 2011 New version 1.1.2
- March 11, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- March 02, 2011 New version 1.1.1
- February 19, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 18, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- February 16, 2011 New version 1.1
- January 17, 2011 New version 1.0.5
- January 13, 2011 New version 1.0.4
- January 10, 2011 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- January 09, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- January 04, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 13, 2010 New version 1.0.3
- December 06, 2010 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 04, 2010 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 29, 2010 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- November 23, 2010 New version 1.0.2
- November 21, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 18, 2010 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- November 18, 2010 New version 1.0.1
- November 15, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- November 13, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 22, 2011 Initial release
- December 03, 2011 New version 1.1.4