What's New- Mountain Lion Support
- Retina Support
- Support for other scaled resolutions
- Bug fixes
App DescriptionDisplayPad is a cutting edge app that allows you to use your iPad as a second display for your Mac. You can extend your desktop with a wireless display that you can carry around with you!
DisplayPad uses carefully tuned technology that makes it the smoothest and most responsive app of its kind on the App Store. We have carefully crafted a dynamic and unique solution to make DisplayPad outperform its competitors.
DisplayPad requires a Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or later with Wi-fi. 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.9 Mavericks are all supported. Users of MacBook Pros with dual graphics hardware will need to disable Automatic Graphics Switching.
• HiDPI support (on Mountain Lion and Mavericks) and scaled resolutions support.
• Tap your iPad to click.
• Two finger tap to right click.
• Two finger drag to scroll, just like on a laptop trackpad.
• Rotate the screen and DisplayPad automatically changes the mode of the display.
• Position the display anywhere relative to your desktop, just like an external display.
If you have any problems with DisplayPad, please contact us and we will be happy to help you out. We value customer feedback and we would appreciate any comments that you may have.
For support, please visit: http://displaypadapp.com/support
December 21, 2012 New version 1.0.2
January 01, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
December 22, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
November 05, 2010 Initial Release